Last SP package - and what a package it is! (EN only)

I just got this in the mail. (Sorry for the poor picture, it's raining and the day is very, very grey, and I had some trouble getting a little bit light for photographing.)
vika SP lahja
What a marvelous package! I got four (4!!) balls/skeins of yarn: one ball of Trekking XXL, two balls of Schulana Tweed-Lux (85% wool, 10% silk and 5% cashmere!) and one skein of Punta Del Este Mericash (80% merino, 20% cashmere!) - and I love them all! Trekking is one of my favorite yarns, and I adore the color! The Tweed-Lux was a new yarn for me, but it feels nice and I may even have a project for it. The cashmere blend is so soft, and I will save this yarn for Christmas and knit a pair of gloves just for me, when all this Holiday fuzz is over :)

I also got a cute little bowl (I'm sorry I don't know a better term for it), handmade with a yarn ball painting (?) inside. Very cute! Also, my pal gave me the cutest handmade cards and a notebook! It's perfect, it's small enough to go in my purse, and it is the same kind famous artists and writers such as Picasso and Hemingway used to write down their ideas before they became famous masterpieces. My knits will never be famous or masterpieces, but I love the idea and possibility ;)

Thank you so much Jen! I have had so much fun with this exchange and I really got the best pal ever!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! I've had a great time being your pal and picking out things to spoil you with!

I can't wait to see what you make next...

Anonymous said...

Kiitos Ullan joulukalenterin lapasohjeesta. Pääsi heti puikoille.