Colors!

A skein drying is a solemn sight in the morning sun.
vyyhti

And it all gets better when the skein joins its 84 pals in a box of inspiration!
inspisloora

I've done some serious dyeing (and I'm not even finished yet). These 17 shades are just the tip of the iceberg, but I wanted to show them since the box was such a happy sight, when I took it outside just to look at all the colors. The yarn is a lovely Aran weight wool yarn. My Hedda cap is knitted of this yarn and it's very soft, yet durable. It takes colors well, and knits up fast with #8 needles. It may land in my shop, eventually, but for now, let's just enjoy the colors!

inspisloora2

4 comments:

Soile said...

My o my! Hienot on värit!

ColibriDreams said...

ihania värejä! Tuohon kasaan tekisi mieli sukeltaa.

knittingdragonflies said...

OMGoodness! Your after my heart here! I love the photos! I can imagine knitting with some of this!
Vicki

Charisa said...

Nice to see all that lovely work. Congrats. Let me know when you need an assistant...I'll be on the next plane. ;)